A similar scene in most of the houses – Moms spend half of their time running behind the kids. The reason is the same, moms are concerned about the health of their little ones and that they should eat a nutritious diet and on the other hand kids don’t want to eat healthy food as it may not be very tasty. In this contemporary age of fast food, it is very difficult for moms to formulate their kids’ diet plan. Kids prefer eating fast food and junk food making the moms more worried about the nutrition that the kids are missing. The consumption of fast food is growing increasing among today’s youth.
Why is it necessary to ensure intake of healthy Food for Kids? The purpose of ensuring a healthy diet plan for kids is varied–
- Healthy food is important for overall growth and development of the kids.
- Healthy food for kids is necessary for both physical as well as mental development.
- Maintains good weight and avoids problems like obesity.
- Healthy kids’ diet plan helps to avoid chronic childhood diseases like diabetes and cholesterol.
- Good dietary habits established at the child stage are often carried ahead into the entire life and lifestyle.
Alternatively, an unhealthy diet plan may lead to nutritional deficiencies and therefore, complications in the overall physical and mental development of the children and manifest various chronic childhood diseases.
To avoid all these health problems nutritious and easy snacks for kids could be beneficial. Various healthy packages snacks for kids are available at quite affordable prices. Traditional grains and foodstuff are considered to be beneficial for the necessary growth and development of the kids. Traditional Grains are produced under natural conditions and therefore they preserve the nutrient content and the nutritional value of the product.
Skyroots have come up with such healthy packages snacks for kids. They have come up with naturally grown Gluten-Free Sorghum (Jowar) Flakes and Pearl Millet (Bajra) Flakes. Since they are produced naturally, the food grains are rich in natural nutrients essential for normal growth and development for the kids. Skyroots have introduced these nutrient-rich food grains in the form of healthy flakes. This healthy packaged snacks for kids has far-reaching benefits than seen superficially. The benefits of introducing Gluten-Free Sorghum (Jowar) Flakes and Pearl Millet (Bajra) Flakes as healthy kids diet plan are as follows:-
- These products are rich in dietary fibre. Insufficient fibre intake causes problems in bowel movement. Since Gluten-Free Sorghum (Jowar) Flakes and Pearl Millet (Bajra) Flakes are rich in dietary fibre, these products help in smooth bowel movements.
- These food grains are diabetic friendly; that is they contain low levels of sugar and cholesterol. Including Gluten Free Sorghum (Jowar) Flakes and Pearl Millet (Bajra) Flakes in kids’ diet plan may decrease the cases of obesity and childhood diabetes.
- These products are Gluten free. Abdominal problems and problems caused due inflammation of small intestines are a result of gluten intake. These Gluten-free products avoid the complications caused due to gluten in the food grains.
- These products reduce the post-meal acidity, drowsiness of the brain and inactivity generally caused due to unhealthy eating habits.
- Since these products are nutritionally rich, consuming them avoids the nutritional deficiencies and the complications arising from them amongst the children.
Skyroots have brought these healthy packaged snack foods and eased the tasks of health-conscious moms. You can now plan an easy snack for your kids by preparing various tasty recipes from these food grains and see your kids happily consuming the sumptuous nutritious diet food!