Ragi Idli mix recipe brings forth the health factor of ragi in a popular idli recipe.
Preparation time: 1 hour
Cooking time: Just gets ready in 20 minutes
- Finger millet Semolina( ragi rawa)
- Black gram dal ( udat dal)
- Take ragi idli mix in pot(200g) ; add 200g soured curd or butter milk and add required amount of salt to taste in batter and mix well until there are no lumps left.
- Allow batter to withstand for minimum one hr.(you can add pinch of baking soda).
- Grease the idli moulds.
- Pour batter in mould and steam idli in a pressure cooker or steamer (if using steamer the remove whistle).
- Steam for 15 to 20 mins, until idli is done.
- Serve hot with chutney or sambar