- Sorghum Semolina(jowar rawa),
- Black gram dal ( udat dal)
Jowar Idli mix recipe brings forth the health factor of jowar in a popular idli recipe.
- Take jowar idli mixes in pot (200g); add 200g soured curd or butter milk and add required amount of salt to taste in batter and mix well until there are no lumps left.
- Allow batter to withstand for minimum one hr.(you can add pinch of baking soda)
- Grease the idli moulds.
- Pour batter in mould and steam idli in a pressure cooker or steamer (if using steamer the remove whistle)
- Steam for 15 to 20 mins, until idli is done.
- Serve hot with chutney or sambar.