This Chocolate millet mix is 100% vegetarian, has ZERO maida, ZERO wheat, and none of those scary preservatives, stabilizers, emulsifiers, rising agents, artificial colors, or flavors that we keep away from our kids.
8 – 10
8 – 10
- Preheat the oven to 180*C for 10-15 Minutes.
- Grease an 7X7 inch square pan and line with the butter paper.
- In a round bottom bowl, take all the wet ingredients (curds (14 tbsp), vinegar,Oil (5 tbsp),vanilla essence (1 tsp)and whisk them together. Now add the cake mix and using a metal spoon blend all the ingredients and then stir well in a circular motion in one direction . batter thickens slightly as you mix and looks smooth.
- Pour the batter into the greased pans and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until the toothpick or a knife inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Take out the pan from the oven and allow it to cool before removing the cake from the pan.
- Serve it plain or with frostings of your choice .