Jowar Mix is rated as one of the top 5 healthy grains in the world, this jowar idli batter is a perfect way for a nutritious and instant meal
- Transfer the Jowar Mix mixture into a deep bowl and add salt,one and half cup of water and mix very well using a whisk.
- Allow batter to withstand for minimum one hr.(you can add pinch of baking soda)
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle),sprinkle a little water on the tava (griddle)and wipe it off gently using a muslin cloth.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter on it and spread it in a circular motion to make a 200 mm daimeter thin circle.
- smear oil over it along the edges and cook on a medium flame till the dosa turns brown in colour and crisp from both the sides.
- Fold the dosa over to make a semi circle or a roll.
- Serve the Jowar dosa immediately with sambhar.