Fuel your sweet cravings with our gluten-free brownie, it will tick all your check boxes of a perfect brownie!
8 – 10
8 – 10
- Preheat the oven to 180 *c.Grease an 8X 8 inch cake pan and line with a butter paper.
- Pour the brownie mix into a bowl, add rice flour (48g) and baking powder(1 tsp) and mix(280 g).
- Warm the milk,add flax seed/chia seed powder into it and leave for 10 minutes to thicken.
- Melt butter in a double boiler
- In a round bottom bowl, add all wet ingredients(milk add flax seed mixture.) and mix.To this add the brownie mix and using a metal spoon blend all the ingredients and stir well in a circular motion in one direction in one direction. Batter thickens slightly as you mix and looks smooth.add chopped walnuts and mix.
- Pour the batter into the greased pans and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until the toothpick or a knife inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Take out the pan from the oven and allow it to cool before removing the cake from the pan.
- Serve it plain or with the frostings of your choice.